Peter’s kicks off Mini-Me search with Cardiff City fans
Do you look like your favourite Cardiff City star? If your spikes mean you’re the spitting image of Aron Gunnarsson or if you’re Bellamy’s body double, Premier pie maker Peter’s wants to hear from you!
After a promising start to Cardiff City’s life in the Barclays Premier League, excitement has been mounting around South Wales, and now the club’s favourite pie maker and sponsor of the Family Stand, is on the lookout for junior look-a-likes to cheer on the team to success.
The team of children who best resemble their Cardiff City heroes and make the winning line-up will be treated to a once-in-a-lifetime chance to meet their Cardiff City hero’s at the stadium and also take part and create a unique team photo alongside their boys.
Peter’s marketing director Clare Morgan said: “We think the Mini Me competition will generate great fun with the Cardiff City fans as they are so passionate about their team. We can’t wait to see the pictures of the lookalikes and create what will be the first ever Cardiff City team of Mini Me’s!
“Both boys and girls are encouraged to enter and it’s fine to use wigs and beards if necessary!”
Peter’s partnership with Cardiff City has been successfully shortlisted as a finalist for Club Sponsorship / Partnership of the Year at the upcoming Football Business Awards 2013 and follows the club’s recent ‘Family Club of the Year’ win at the Football League Awards.
Cardiff City’s Commercial Manager Nic Heslop added: “Peter’s are wonderful to work with and as Family Stand sponsors their campaigns are guaranteed to be fun and engaging for supporters of the club. The Mini Me campaign is exciting for our young fans and I’m sure we will see lots of great entries!”
The winning Mini-Me’s will be chosen by Peter’s and unveiled in a photocall at the Cardiff City Stadium. For further updates and news visit www.facebook.com/officialpeters & www.twitter.com/officialpeters.
Terms & conditions
1. Entrants must be aged between 5–16
2. Entries must be received by Wednesday 23rd October.
3. All entry forms must be completed with full contact details of the parent and child along with parental consent in order to be included in the competition
4. The picture submitted must be clear
5. All finalists will be contacted by Friday 25th October.
6. The judge’s decision is final.
7. A maximum of 11 children will be chosen and invited to the Cardiff City Stadium. They will then have the opportunity to meet the players.
8. Peter’s cannot guarantee that each child’s look-a-like member of Cardiff City will be present on the day.
9. The prize date will be confirmed in due course.
10. A group photograph of all the winning children and a selection of CCFC team will be taken and given to each child.
11. All ‘winning’ children will be expected to take part in publicity surrounding the competition.