Things are hotting up as Peter’s launch the “Great Welsh Summer”!
Thanks to Premier pie maker Peter’s summer in Wales is set to taste better!
Wales’ favourite pastry baker will be at events across the country, ensuring your summer days are stocked out with yummy pastry delights:
1. Swansea Summer Giveaway with SW Evening Post – 5th July
2. Wales National Airshow with SW Evening Post – 13th and 14th July
3. Carmarthen Town Centre with Carmarthen Journal– 19th July
4. Royal Welsh Show – 23rd July
5. Bruce Springsteen @ Millennium Stadium – 23rd July
6. Swansea Summer Giveaway with SW Evening Post – 26th July
7. Caerphilly Great Cheese Race – 26th July
8. Caerphilly Big Cheese Festival with SW Argus – 27th and 28th July
9. “I love the City” Cardiff City FC Season Launch – 2nd August
10. Bedwas Rocks Festival – 9th & 10th August
11. Chepstow Show with SW Argus – 10th August
12. Pembroke County Show with SW Argus – 14th August
13. Peter’s “Pie Through” – 16th August
14. Bedwellty Show with SW Argus – 17th August
15. Cardiff City vs Manchester City – 24th August
16. Swansea Town Centre with SW Evening Post – 30th August
So, whether you’re planning on gallivanting in the Gower, keeping cool in Cardiff or relaxing in Pembroke, you can be sure to enjoy your favourite Peter’s.
Peter’s marketing controller Clare Morgan said: “We’re looking forward to a ‘Great Welsh Summer’ here at Peter’s – all the products in our giveaways are great eaten hot or cold and are ideal for picnics, parties & BBQ’s. Adding further fun to the events, Peter’s cheeky mascot ‘Pete the Pie’ will be on hand to help out!”
Peter’s have also launched a competition offering a £500 prize & a picnic hamper packed out with Peter’s. They are asking entrants to tell them where in Wales they would go to enjoy the “Great Welsh Summer” and what they would do with the top prize.
Morgan continues, “Whatever the weather, Wales really has a lot to offer. We can’t wait to hear from entrants from across the country with their ideas on just what they would do if they won. Good luck!”
Throughout July & August, SW Evening Post & SW Argus readers can visit Peter’s at locations across the region and get their hands on Peter’s perfect picnic delights. Products include classics such as the Peter’s Corned Beef Pasty and Peter’s XL Pork & Pickle roll, and new flavour sensations such as the Peter’s Chicken & Bacon slice and Peter’s Chicken Tikka Slice. See your local newspaper for further details.
For further details on the “Great Welsh Summer” competition and Terms & Conditions, visit: www.petersfood.co.uk/greatwelshsummer.